Hitachi Visualization Suite (HVS) is an intelligent, cloud-based software solution for public safety and smart cities. HVS enables city-wide and mobile video surveillance and public and private entity integration. This solution benefits both public safety officials and private entities.
By using existing public safety assets – both private and public – and by applying a bit of analytics and the best visualization interface on the market, HVS is quickly becoming the platform standard for the Smart City.
To create an IoT solution for public safety and smart city solutions with focus on improving collaboration, increasing operational efficiencies and augmenting decision making and intelligence through data and spatial analytics and visualization.
The HVS brings together all of a city’s video and data, from gunshot detectors, 911 calls, social media, license plate recognition and other sources. It provides the type of situational awareness and insights needed to become a data-driven public safety organization that can prevent or rapidly resolve security issues.
The primary goal of Hitachi Visualization Suite (HVS) is to provide a platform for representing just about any real-world object such as a building, car, camera, train, boat, you name it.
Data and Video Analytics:
While data is at the core of smart cities, the most underutilized soource of data comes from video. Traditional video security systems provide views into many areas at once. However, the number of video cameras necessary to cover large city areas makes it possible for even an army of people to actively watch all video screens at once.
Cities that use this intelligent data from video will enable more reliable and efficient transportation, reductions in waste, smarter public safety, and more effective use of public funding. Businesses that use this video analytics data will improve efficiency and customer eperience to improve efficiency and customer experience to improve profitability, all while protecting privacy and keeping people and property safe.
Hitachi Visualization Suite
- Real-time situational awareness
- Integrates 3rd party systems: CAD/911, cameras, RMS, GSD, LPR, weather, etc.
- Customizable Objects and event ingest
Data and Video Analytics
- Spatial Analytics, including Crime Prediction
- Video Analytics e.g., people counting, object left behind
- Facial Recognition
- Incident and case management for all digital evidence
- Built on HCP
- Cross platform support
- Integrates with Body Worn Cameras
- Integrated camera, encoder, router, wireless, GPS, fan, heater, power
- Store at the edge, retrieve video as you need it
- Wired, or wireless for remote applications
Video Management Platform
- Turnkey video management platform
- Designed around complexities of storing video
- For large scale video storage needs
- Embedded VMS with storage
- Supports all major video management software suppliers; Milestone, OnSSI, NICE, Verint, etc.
- IoT device for video/data ingest and workflow
- Transcoding, compression and storage at the edge
- On premise and ruggedized versions for transportation
- VMS integrations: OnSSI, Milestone, Verint